5-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty.
Obtaining necessary permits is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Purchaser/customer agrees he/she/company will NOT hold Awninginabox liable for improper assembly, installation, maintenance and repairs.
Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty (Prorated by the month)
Who Gives This Warranty
Awninginabox.ca Address 183 12th Street East.. Owen Sound, Ontario N4K-1V6
Who Is Entitled To This Warranty?
This Warranty applies only to the original purchaser who paid for the product and may not be assigned or transferred to subsequent owners. This Warranty applies only to products purchased and installed in the United States.
What Are The Responsibilities Of Awninginabox Under This Warranty?
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, Awninginabox will furnish replacements for parts found by Awninginabox to be defective in design, manufacture or assembly, under each specific component or product warranty as set forth below.
What Are The Responsibilities Of The Original Purchaser Under The Warranty?
Before any claims may be made under this Warranty, the original purchaser must have paid in full for the product covered under the Warranty, according to the terms and conditions of the pay-plan defined in the original order.
IF THE PURCHASER HAS FAILED TO MAKE FULL PAYMENT, THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE NULLIFIED AND AWNTECH CORPORATION SHALL BE RELIEVED FROM ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. The purchaser agrees and acknowledges that this Warranty agreement constitutes an executor contract. The purchaser must use care in installation, maintenance, operation, use, and storage of the product in accordance with the instructions contained in the owner’s manual. ANY FAILURE TO INSTALL, MAINTAIN, OPERATE, USE AND STORE THE PRODUCT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE OWNER’S MANUAL WILL NULLIFY THIS WARRANTY AND RELIEVE AWNTECH CORPORATION FROM ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY UNDER THIS WARRANTY.
- Promptly notify Awninginabox of any claims.
- At Awninginabox request the purchaser may be required to provide a photographs or videos (if necessary) of any defective parts. The
purchaser may also be required to pay a deposit until the defective parts are returned to Awntech Corporation for inspection. The purchaser must obtain a return authorization form from Awninginabox customer service department prior to the return of any merchandise and after having received such authorization, return the part or product, freight prepaid, to Awninginabox..
What Is Covered Under This Warranty?
The following components of Awninginabox and their accessories (defined as accessories attached to the awning) are covered under this Warranty, subject to the limitations set forth below. These components have a two (2) year limited (prorated) warranty, against manufacturer’s defects as outlined below:
- Should the purchaser promptly notify Awningabox of such defects within one year (12 months) from the date of the original purchase, the defective component will be replaced at no charge to the purchaser. Awninginabox reserves the right to ask for the defective part to be returned and/or photos/videos of the defective part.
- After one year but within five years (60 months) from the date of the original purchase, a defective component will be replaced upon the purchaser’s payment of 1/24th of the full retail cost of the component for each month of use prior to the claim.
Fixed Awnings – Covered Components
Structural supports – all supporting components are warranted not to fail for five (5) years prorated.
Acrylic fabric – warranted for two (2) years prorated against:
- Excessive fading under normal conditions if maintained, operated, used, and stored in accordance with the instructions contained in the owner’s manual.
- Mildew on acrylic fabric. Mildew will not form on the fabric itself, but may form on dirt and dust that have not been removed from
- Please see maintenance instructions for proper cleaning—outlined in owner’s manual.
What is Not Covered Under This Warranty?
- Any failure or damage of the components that results from any intentional or negligent actions by the purchaser or by any other person is not covered by this Warranty.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to securely fasten the awning to studs, joists, headers or other structural members.
- Any failure or damage that results from the awning falling from its installed position is not covered by this Warranty.
- Labor charges connected with installation of replacement parts are not covered by this Warranty.
- Freight expenses to and from Awninginabox are not covered by this Warranty and must be paid by the purchaser.
- Stretching of fabric or damage to any structural component caused by wind or water pooling on the fabric or any other weather is not covered by this Warranty, except for the limited warranty of the acrylic fabric as specifically set forth herein.
H. General Provisions And Limitations
The warranty granted herein is the exclusive remedy for the purchaser. Awninginabox makes no other warranties to the purchaser, express, statutory, implied or otherwise and all implied warranties, including without limitations, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed. To the extent permitted by law, Awninginabox shall have no liability to the purchaser or any other person for incidental, special, consequential, indirect or similar damages of any kind or nature whatsoever, whether arising out of breach of warranty or other breach of contract, negligence or other tort, or otherwise, even if Awninginabox shall have been advised of the possibility or likelihood of such potential loss or damage. In no event shall Awninginabox be liable for loss of profits and/or wages.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from province to province Awninginabox 183 12th Street East Owen Sound Ontario N4K-1V6 Toll Free 1-888-880-8187